OUR MISSION: WE INVEST IN SHARED HOUSING: VETERANS, WOMEN, MOMS, THE ELDERLY AND FOSTER KIDS WITH PAYMENTS BY STATE AND FEDERAL FUNDS. WE SOLVE HOUSING INSECURITY AND PROVIDE A PASSIVE INVESTMENT VEHICLE FOR SOCIALLY MINDED INVESTORS.
Shared Housing Solutions was founded in Seattle, Washington to purchase single family homes for a shared housing model in great and safe neighborhoods. Our houses are beautifully renovated and poised for appreciation and growth. Seattle has consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing state economies, a hub of technology and innovation and frequently ranks nationally as one of the highest real estate markets for both appreciation and demand.
We serve clients with housing insecurity issues. We formed Kate’s House Foundation ( www.kateshousefoundation.org ) to serve women. We have expanded to house disabled veterans, men and women with justice issues, people in recovery, foster kids, mothers, adults aging in place, and people in drug court. Because our model is shared spaces in appreciating homes, we achieve double to triple returns paid for by state and government contracts. We are experts on shared housing and have a national brand. We have a management team that provides client support and maintenance. Your investment is passive. We do all of the work and you have the benefit of both a financial return and knowledge that you are a socialpreneur changing lives.
We are seeking syndication partners to expand in Seattle Washington and Washington state.
Our services include locating and identifying properties in neighborhoods that are appreciating. Shared Housing Solutions is here to help you with your real estate investment with expertise in how to develop certified shared housing models.
As soon as the property is ready, we screen and identify the best residents to occupy the house. At any time, we have contracts with state and local agencies, the Veterans Administration and local drug courts to provide residents
- The problem: How do you passively invest in real estate in appreciating neighborhoods and obtain a significant return?
- How does an investor achieve high returns using a model of socially responsible investing?
- Can an investor make a difference in society by investing in professionally managed single-family homes?
- The investor is solving the problem of housing veterans, disadvantaged women and people in recovery achieving triple returns provided by contracts with federal and state governments.
- Shared Housing Solutions mission: We are social-preneurs providing shared housing in single family homes in escalating neighborhoods. We own the homes. The state and federal government pays the mortgage and expenses.
WHY SINGLE FAMILY HOMES?
- Solve homelessness
- Ends Poverty
- Recovery assistance
- Counters inequality
- Improves Lives
- Reunites Families
- Saves taxpayer money
- Taps billions of dollars in federal funding for housing programs
- We were surprised to find that the demand for shared housing during the “stay at home” orders increased significantly.
- Air BNB and vacation rentals sit empty as state and local governments want to limit visitors to prevent community spread.
- The prisons and hospitals opened their doors and asked us to take as many people as possible. These people were pre-screened for success by the counselors in these institutions. We were pre-paid monthly fees from $700 a person to $850 a person. We house two people in a bedroom.
- Many people make significant returns in a down real estate market. We learned that our contracts would stretch to as many houses that we could provide.
- A single-family home’s value to an investor is the rent that it provides. Market competition can lead to low returns.
- We use density (two beds per bedroom 4-5 bedrooms for a house for 8 to ten beds to double or triple cash flow.
- We buy a great house in a high value neighborhood resulting in superior cash flow and appreciation.
- Single family homes are easy to market and exit.